Reflections of my past—memories still lingering in my head; it’s frightening to see what has become of me. What happened, what went wrong—those memories won’t leave me alone.
• Reflections—of good times, moments of joy, didn’t last long.
• Reflections—of hard times, tribulations full of pain and sorrow.
• Reflections—of love ones lost, memories buried deep in my heart.
• Reflections—of what was, what is—all while thinking what’s next?
• Reflections—of what could have been if I served Jesus instead of man.