- Former police officer says 48-year-old died after racking up debts
- Medical examiner ruled she accidentally drowned in a hotel bathtub
- She had taken cocktail of cocaine, marijuana and prescription drugs
- Paul Huebl believes troubled star was targeted by ‘high powered’ dealers
- Says they sent thugs to collect $1.5million debt she owed for drugs
- He claims marks on her body look like defensive wounds
By: Tom Leonard
As Whitney Houston’s drugs-ravaged body lay cold under a sheet in her suite at a Beverly Hills hotel, elsewhere in the building a Grammy Awards party was being thrown by her long-time mentor Clive Davis.
Later, while guests including Britney Spears, Diana Ross, Jane Fonda and Sir Richard Branson were swanning out of the front entrance, Houston’s corpse was being hustled ignominiously out of a side door.